One of the hardest things to do when planning a wedding is figuring out the guest list. But it’s one of the first and most important decisions of the wedding planning process.
In this episode of the Almost to the Aisle Wedding Planning Podcast, professional wedding planners Kimberly Rhodes and Hannah Kohler chat about the guest list and how it determines so many other decisions of the wedding planning process. Listen in as these two wedding planning pros share their thoughts on things to consider as you’re making the list of your nearest and dearest.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- The elements of the wedding that are affected by the guest list, including the budget and venue size
- Things to consider when making cuts to the guest list
- Who should have a say in the guest list
- Suggestions for who should get a plus one
- Percentages of guest acceptance rates and factors that can affect it
- Who to include on the Save the Date