In this episode of the Almost to the Aisle Wedding Planning Podcast, professional wedding planners Kimberly Rhodes and Julian Leaver discuss Pinterest and the best ways to use it for your wedding. While this search engine can be a great source of inspiration, it can also be overwhelming, but in this episode you’ll hear how it can be useful for those planning a wedding. After listening, you’ll certainly have a new appreciation for using Pinterest as a wedding planning tool.
In this episode, listeners will hear about:
- Kimberly’s love/hate relationship with Pinterest and how she wishes there were price tags associated with photos
- Julian’s advice for using Pinterest for both inspiration and as a design board
- The importance of finding an advocate who can help you curate your Pinterest board
- Who should have access to your Pinterest board and pin along with you
- Updating your Pinterest board with detailed descriptions
- How many different boards you should have for your wedding